ROK n' Rollin' Sushi Classes
Sake Rok Presents ROK n' ROLLIN' Sushi Classes with Executive Chef Sung Park!
Executive Chef Sung Park, of Las Vegas' Japanese & Sushi restaurant, Sake Rok, invites you to join him for an intimate & informative sushi rolling experience. Learn his methods for preparing the restaurant's 4 most popular rolls: California, Salmon & Avocado, Spicy Tuna, and 'Speciality Roll'. In addition to learning hands-on techniques, Sake Rok's Executive Chef will also teach the history of Sushi and how to master the art of Sushi Rice.
Those enrolled in the class will be able to take home what they make and the first 50 enrollees receive a swag bag with a Sake Rok Sushi Mat, Sake Rok Hachimaki (headband), Sake Rok Chopsticks and 10% off your next visit!
Purchase a couples ticket Nov 29th - Dec 25th and receive a $50 dining credit at Sake Rok!
Sung Park at Sake Rok, Saturdays at 12 p.m. and 2 p.m. $125 per person or $200 per couple, not including 22% service charge, tax and gratuities.
What To Expect:
The art of Sushi making isn't just about recipes & the perfect, yet simplistic combinations—it's about techniques. In our classes you'll work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by our professional chef instructors.
- Classes are 1 and 1/2 hours, unless otherwise noted
- Classes are held on Sake Rok's Mezzanine (2nd floor)
- You will work with other students in groups of 10 with 1 chef per group
- Hands-on classes are limited to 50+ students
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
- You will enjoy a generous take- home package
- First 50 students receive a swag bag as noted above